Friday, July 30, 2010

Can you treat us friends equally?

HAPPY 250 days, lovely Y's.
though it's not very long but well, it's going good.
Continue enjoying every moments. ♥

A proper post.
School = FUN BUT STRESS!
Few projects on hand, progress test next week, practical cooking the following week!
Oh gosh, save me.
Dead as this term having mystery box, freestyle cooking.
Everyone is so busy now.




Recently, my temper has been very bad.
My patience limit is getting slimmer, i flare up easily.
Never fail to complain that i'm eating alot after i enter shatec.
Burn the fats ok.


AFTERALL, I'M STILL HAPPY HAVING SHIHUI WITH ME!
though i always abuse her, poor girl everyday injured.
And my classmates are cool-ooo people toooo.


My blog is not dead, just that i prefer keeping everything to myself now.
Sometimes, i just envy people that are able to get attention easily. * Tsk


byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
my birthday is coming, i wish for something special .

No comments: